– My new adventure travel website is live! https://theworldtravelguy.com
– My Instagram: instagram.com/theworldtravelguy
– My Facebook: facebook.com/TheWorldTravelGuy
This was an old hobby video filmed as part of a 6 month road trip in the United States. I slept in a tent for 6 months and drove 20,000 miles in 8 states, hiking and filming some of the places seen here.
This video was filmed in Oregon, USA.
*** Any national/state parks or restricted areas in this video were filmed from outside the boundaries, flying in public airspace. As of the time of filming, this means no park rules were broken making this video. ***
Some places you might see in the video:
– Treasure Cove (Manzanita, OR)
– Haystack Rock (Cannon Beach, OR)
– Vista House (Corbett, OR)
– Ecola Point (Cannon Beach, OR)
– Heceta Head Lighthouse (Florence, OR)
– Peter Iredale Shipwreck (Warrenton, OR)
– Tumalo Falls (Bend, OR)
– Latourell Falls (Corbett, OR)
– Cape Arago Lighthouse (Charleston, OR)
– Tillamook Rock Lighthouse (Cannon Beach, OR)
– Sternwheeler Boat (Columbia River Gorge)
Song is “The Axis Of Love” by Ivan Torrent: https://soundcloud.com/ivantorrentmusic/the-axis-of-love
Video edited with Adobe Premiere Pro.
You can contact me with comments or questions here: email@example.com (remove the xx).
Original source link